~~~~~~Doll Buddies~~~~~~~~~~~~

The website for Dolls, Dreamers, And Of coarse, Felicity, Lanie, And Alexi!

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lanie's Journul entry

Hello. This is a journul entry that I would like to share.
April 19th
Why I love the Earth:
I love the way the Earth gives us Nature, Birds, and humans, and everything we have. Some people think 'God' Did it. I don't think about that much, I like to treasure the precious sounds of California Wrens. I used to live in Boston, Where I had a Monarch Garden. It didn't do well. I tried, though.

-Lanie
When I wrote this, I was not thinking it would be good
I love trying new things, Do you? One of the most satisfying things I like to say is: "We tried." Even if it diden't work, I don't have to do it again, Or WISH i HAD done it. I try hard to do things, Just like my  old friend, Dakota.
Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment