~~~~~~Doll Buddies~~~~~~~~~~~~

The website for Dolls, Dreamers, And Of coarse, Felicity, Lanie, And Alexi!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Felicity:Birthday Wishes

My Birthday is tommorow, And I'm turning 11! to celebrate, I am creating 11 Birthday Wishes. I will write them on this blog for you to enjoy!
Wish number one:I wish that I will make a new friend on my birthday
Wish number two:I wish that I will be able to sew soon.
Wish 3:  I wish for peace and happiness on our planet
Wish 4: I wish for an adventure!
Wish 5: I wish that I could go to Walt Disney World again1
Wish 6: I wish to sing onstange
Wish 7: I wish to go to many celbrations!
Wish 8: I wish I will have lots to post on this blog.
Wish 9: I wish I will have a great birthday!
Wish 10: I wish for my sisters to be happy
Wish 11:I wish for all my wishes to come true


I hope you like them! This picture is birthday-ish, so I am posting it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment